BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
a) The premises are let for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the confirmation letter.
b) A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required within 5 days of the booking being confirmed by us, with the balance of rent to be paid one month prior to arrival. If the balance is not paid one month prior, we reserve the right to re-let the property and cancel the booking. Should you cancel within 1 month of arrival date having paid the full amount, then a 75% cancellation fee applies of the full amount.
c) Cancellations: Should you be forced to cancel we must be advised in writing. The cancellation is not effective until we receive the letter, and then the above procedure is followed regarding deposits.
d) All bookings are made in good faith by us: But may be subject to change and will be notified in writing. In the event of the booking having to be cancelled by ourselves, due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be given.
e)Property descriptions are made in good faith. No responsibility can be accepted for errors, omissions or mis-descriptions, but all courtesy will be given on genuine dissatisfaction.
GENERAL LETTING CONDITIONS
1. CHECK-IN & VACATING TIMES: All bookings are from 4.00pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am sharp on the day of departure. Variations to times must be approved by us, failure to do so may result in an extra days rent being charged.
2. Bed linen is included in the letting price, as is gas, water and electricity. Towels are NOT supplied.
3. KEYS: Keys will not be made available until ALL monies have been paid in full to us. Keys to be picked up from our representative. KEYS MUST NOT BE LEFT ON THE PREMISES.
4. The tenant shall not cause, or allow any undue or excessive noise or operate radios or televisions sets at any volume which may cause annoyance to other neighbours, particularly between 11pm and 8am.
5. To secure a holiday booking, deposits are required to be paid within 5 days of booking. Payment may be made by cheque, bank transfers or postal orders.
6. The property is to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all rubbish wrapped and placed in the designated area and washing up done. If the property is not left in a satisfactory condition by the neighbour, then an extra cleaning fee is charged and the guest is responsible for payment of the extra cleaning fee.
7. The number of occupants including children must not exceed the number stated on the confirmation letter. Overcrowding beyond the maximum occupancy of the premises will not be allowed.
8. Animals are not allowed in or about the premises without our prior consent.
9. Any damage, breakage or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks or keys is to be reported to us immediately and paid for at cost, other then acceptable wear and tear. Please note, legal action to recover damages will be undertaken and your occupancy, before and after, is witnessed by our representative. Therefore, please inform the representative of any damage or major missing items when you arrive.
10. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any bookings.
11. Do not move furniture from one room to another and ensure that only garden furniture (when supplied) is used outside.
12. You are expected to leave the premises neat and tidy. Please ensure the fridge is defrosted the night before departure where necessary, kitchen benches, floors etc. are to be left clean. Washing up done and all rubbish wrapped and placed in the bins provided.
13. Forgotten Items: Items left at premises will not be returned upon payment of the appropriate postage. We cannot accept responsibility for personal possessions left on the premises. Please ensure that you have packed everything before you leave.
14. Occupant key duplication is strictly forbidden. If spare keys are required, please see the representative.
15. Occupants must allow the representative, to enter the premises to carry out repairs or inspections if necessary.
16. Failure to observe the above Terms and Conditions will grant us the immediate right to terminate any booking or occupancy.
17. Please refrain from smoking inside the property.
18. Under French law, the use of BBQs is prohibited in certain areas at certain times of the year, to prevent the risk of fires. If this occurs, the representative will inform you and you are required by law to comply.